fredag 18 mars 2016

Engelska brev

Dear Tekla,                                                                                Lund, February 19, 2016

How are you? It’s fine with me but I’m really tired after the last week!

It was the morning on the last Monday when I was on my way to school.

 I saw a Kitten sitting in my way, and you know that I love cats so I sat down and It was going to me so I started to cuddle with it but then it was time to go away from the Kitten but it started to follow me on the way.

After maybe 10 meters the Kitten stopped and was on his way home again. But the next day when I was going to school again I saw the Kitten waiting for me at the same place again! I remember what had happened the day before so I just passed by. 

But can you guess what he did? He started to follow me anyway! And this time It was like 12 meters. He did that every day until Friday when he followed me the whole way to school! But this Monday he wasn't there! I almost miss him. I mean he was good company during the time. Well, that was my last week. What have you done? Send me a letter! Hugs and kisses Vanja

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar